A motorcycle accident happens in the blink of an eye, but can result in devastating, lifelong injuries. At Taps & Gilormo, we understand that the aftermath of a motorcycle accident can be disorienting. If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident, make sure you
- Call 911 to report the crash and request for an ambulance if anyone is injured.
- Don’t take the blame for the accident, and don’t blame anyone else.
- Exchange information with others at the crash scene, including contact details and insurance information.
- Write down your recollection of the crash, including what the weather was like and what happened immediately beforehand.
- Don’t make any verbal or written statements to the insurance companies.
- Don’t try to settle the case by yourself.
At our experienced Atlanta motorcycle attorneys will handle the paperwork, the insurance run-arounds, and the deadlines so you can concentrate on getting well again. Call us today for a free, no-obligation legal consultation at (404) 996-2458.
Our attorneys will immediately get to work on your case by
- Sending investigators to gather evidence from the accident scene
- Making sure that evidence is preserved by other parties involved
- Standing up to pushy insurance adjusters
- Dealing with all of the complex, exhaustive paperwork